1. My husband, Marc, and I almost met a year before we actually met
2. I live on the beach (the header on my blog is the view from my bedroom window). I have to pinch myself every morning – I am very lucky.
3. Marc and I got married on the beach in Aruba. We had a planned elopement – it was very romantic.
4. Until I met Marc (and Alex) I hated cats…I was always a dog girl – look at me now.
5. My mom is my best friend. We are very close.
6. My dad passed away when I was 14. He had a massive stroke. I was alone with him when it happened. He lived three weeks and three days afterwards.
7. I am very driven, which also makes me very obsessive…
8. I am a CPA and work as a CFO for MHW, Ltd – a beverage alcohol company. (not the typical job for the creative type)
9. I have an unhealthy addiction to denim… Oh, and add shoes to my addiction list while you are at it please…Last count I had over 50 pairs of shoes and 30 pairs of jeans!
10. Fortunately Marc had a huge closet when he met me. Unfortunately for him, he gave most of the room to me, and then when I outgrew it, he enlarged it for me by removing his office. Is he the best or what?
11. I am stubborn, but I have no problem admitting when I am wrong
12. I am my own worst enemy
13. I am a klutz… I walk into walls and fall off my shoes (flats too – not only the skyscraper heels)
14. I make a mean chocolate chip cookie (my secret – I use chopped up pieces of Godiva chocolate)
15. I love to laugh, and find humor in the every day
16. I used to be a very shy and quiet girl….But, wow, did that ever change (sometime in my early twenties). There is not one trace of that girl anymore
17. I am a righty, but I can also write with my left hand. When I was little, I also taught myself how to write with my foot. Strange, huh?
18. Until about ten years ago, I never exercised at all. Now, I exercise every day…. Every morning, while I brew coffee, I do either sit-ups or light weights. Then, before I leave for work, I do at least twenty minutes of cardio.
19. I am the worst singer imaginable. When I was a waitress, I would get tipped extra not to sing happy birthday! I used to be a great drawer, but I haven’t drawn in years, so I don’t know if I still can draw.
20. I have written a book and I am in the editing process (hit it relates to #1)