Welcome to the 87th weekly Follow Friday Four Fill-in Fun Blog Hop!
Each week, I plan on listing four statements with a blank for you to fill in on your own blogs. If you want to join the fun and come up with four fill in’s of your own, please email them to me at firstname.lastname@example.org. If I use them, I will add you as co-host to the hop! This week’s co-host is Pam from Trooppetrie – she came up with the last two statements!
I would LOVE it if you could please help me spread the word about this hop…. So, please tweet, FaceBook share, and add the linky to your post…
This week’s statements:
1. I put ___ on a hot dog
2. when it___ I ____
3. If my house____then I would be able to___
4. If I was getting married tomorrow I would _______________ differently so we could ________________differently now.
1. I put so much mustard on a hot dog (joke is usually do I want any hot dog with my mustard)
2. when it rains really hard at night I sleep better
3.If my house was magically cleaned and repaired from Hurricane Sandy then I would be able to relax a bit, rather than spend every moment that I am at home lugging and cleaning….
4. If I was getting married tomorrow I would do nothing differently so we could do nothing differently now.
Please add the Follow Friday button to your post, or your blog.
Please follow me. Since Google Friend connect is gone, please follow through networked blogs, Facebook fan page or by email….If there is a co-host, please follow them as well. Leave a comment! I will follow back!
Please link your Follow Friday Four Fill-In Fun post to the linky below. PLEASE grab the linky and post on your blog…
If you tweet, please use #F5-bloghop so I can find you…