Welcome to the 67th weekly Follow Friday Four Fill-in Fun Blog Hop!
Each week, I plan on listing four statements with a blank for you to fill in on your own blogs. If you want to join the fun and come up with four fill in’s of your own, please email them to me at email@example.com. If I use them, I will add you as co-host to the hop! This week’s co-host is Megan from Megan Blogs – she came up with the last two statements.
I would LOVE it if you could please help me spread the word about this hop…. So, please tweet, FaceBook share, and add the linky to your post…
This week’s statements:
1. There never seems to be ____
2. I love to ___
3. I could ______ outta ________
4. The last time I ______, _______
1. There never seems to be enough hours in a day – and is it me or is time flying?
2. I love to people watch
3. I could peel outta of office at the end of the day and speed on home if there wasn’t so much traffic… My average driving speed is 10mph – I probably could walk home faster
4. The last time I added blond highlights to my hair I realized I was over being blond (maybe because the color ended up being so bad)
Please add the Follow Friday button to your post, or your blog.
Please follow me. Since Google Friend connect is gone, please follow through networked blogs, Facebook fan page or by email….If there is a co-host, please follow them as well. Leave a comment! I will follow back!
Please link your Follow Friday Four Fill-In Fun post to the linky below. PLEASE grab the linky and post on your blog…