Welcome to the 53rd weekly Follow Friday Four Fill-in Fun Blog Hop!
Each week, I plan on listing four statements with a blank for you to fill in on your own blogs. If you want to join the fun and come up with four fill in’s of your own, please email them to me at firstname.lastname@example.org. If I use them, I will add you as co-host to the hop! This week’s co-host is Lisa from Third Time is a Charm She came up with the last three statements!
I would LOVE it if you could please help me spread the word about this hop…. So, please tweet, FaceBook share, and add the linky to your post…
This week’s statements:
1. Given the choice to do ___ for ____ I would pick ___
2. When I watch ________ it always makes me want to _____________.
3. When I have people over I always make _________, it always knocks ’em dead!
4. I always feel like I accomplished something when I __________.
1. Given the choice to do anything for a day I would pick lounging on the beach with a good book (bet you thought I would say shop for shoes!)
2. When I watch ice skating on TV it always makes me want to learn.
3. When I have people over I always make Marc spoke something on his big green egg it always knocks ’em dead!
4. I always feel like I accomplished something when I actually accomplish something – too bad it doesn’t happen too often 🙁
Please add the Follow Friday button to your post, or your blog.
Please follow me. If there is a co-host, please follow them as well. Leave a comment! I will follow back!
Please link your Follow Friday Four Fill-In Fun post to the linky below. PLEASE grab the linky and post on your blog…
Google discontinued friend connect on non blogger blogs. Right now reader still seems to be working, and my posts are being updated, but I am not sure how long that will last. So, please follow through Network Blogs or Facebook… THANKS!