Welcome to the 52nd weekly Follow Friday Four Fill-in Fun Blog Hop! (Can you believe it is a year???)
Each week, I plan on listing four statements with a blank for you to fill in on your own blogs. If you want to join the fun and come up with four fill in’s of your own, please email them to me at firstname.lastname@example.org. If I use them, I will add you as co-host to the hop! This week’s co-host is Brenda from Fiction with a purpose. She came up with the last two statements. PLEASE SEND ME SOME STATEMENTS.. I NEED CO-HOSTS!
I would LOVE it if you could please help me spread the word about this hop…. So, please tweet, FaceBook share, and add the linky to your post…
This week’s statements:
1. If I could meet one person living or dead, I would want to meet ___
2. I find it hard to ___
3. The last time _______ and _______ then _______
4. Where are the ________________ when the ______________ are here?
1. If I could meet one person living or dead, I would want to meet Marc’s mom. She passed away several years before I met him, and from what everyone tells me, she was a wonderful woman.
2. I find it hard to relax
3. The last time my friend and I went shoe shopping, I went a little crazy and then bought 3 pairs of shoes.
4. Where are the pretty placemats and fancy napkins_ when the guests are here?
Please add the Follow Friday button to your post, or your blog.
Please follow me. If there is a co-host, please follow them as well. Leave a comment! I will follow back!
Please link your Follow Friday Four Fill-In Fun post to the linky below. PLEASE grab the linky and post on your blog…
Google friend connect was disconnected 3/1 on all non blogger blogs, so if you follow with GFC it will no longer work. Please follow me via FaceBook Fan page or Networked blogs, or just subscripe to my posts…. THANKS!