Welcome to the 35th weekly Follow Friday Four Fill-in Fun Blog Hop!
Each week, I plan on listing four statements with a blank for you to fill in on your own blogs. If you want to join the fun and come up with four fill in’s of your own, please email them to me at firstname.lastname@example.org. If I use them, I will add you as co-host to the hop! This week’s co-host is Irene from the Soap Box. She came up with the last two statements!
I would LOVE it if you could please help me spread the word about this hop…. So, please tweet, FaceBook share, and add the linky to your post…
This week’s statements:
1. I have never been to ___
2. I hate to admit it, but sometimes I tend to be ____
3. If I didn’t have___________________I’d be completely lost
4. _________________________is always the best feeling at the end of the day
1. I have never been to The Statue of Liberty – and I LIVE in New York
2. I hate to admit it, but sometimes I tend to be a snob.
3. If I didn’t have my cell phone I’d be completely lost (I am so addicted)
4. Coming home and seeing Marc and Alex, the cat, is always the best feeling at the end of the day
Please add the Follow Friday button to your post, or your blog.
Please follow me. If there is a co-host, please follow them as well. Leave a comment! I will follow back!
Please link your Follow Friday Four Fill-In Fun post to the linky below. PLEASE grab the linky and post on your blog…