MOM GENES officially releases in a little less than two months on March 24th.
💥To celebrate the publication of my 5th novel I’m going to be giving away a $50 gift card to Gap Brands (Gap, Banana Republic, Old Navy, Altheta) plus lots of other flash prizes. The party starts Thursday February 6th!!!
💥Each day until release day I’ll be sharing a daily post that elated to MOM GENES on my FACEBOOK AUTHOR PAGE
💥The winner will be announced live on 3/24/20.
1 The grand prize winner will receive a $50 Gap Brands Gift Card
2. Flash giveaways will be announced at random with smaller prizes including eBooks and other fun items.
2. Earn points by liking, commenting, sharing, and tagging each post from now until 3/24/20 (1 point each action) on Facebook
3. Earn 5 bonus points by adding MOM GENES to your bookshelf on Goodreads
4. Earn 10 bonus points by following me on BookBub
5. Earn 20 bonus points by pre-ordering your copy of MOM GENES (available on all ebook retailers) and emailing proof to me at email@example.com
💥ABOUT MOM GENES💥
The meddling moms of Forest River live for a good scandal. Speculation surrounding Claire Conroy’s sex life has fueled the rumor mill for years. Now, when Claire returns home from a trip to Italy separated from her husband of thirteen years, the imaginations of the Lululemon-clad ladies’ who lunch spin into overdrive. As the gossipmongers create their own scandalous backstory for the separation, blaming Claire’s alleged infidelity, she learns the hard way just how mean mommies can be.
Eager to begin her new life as a single mom of three Claire puts her trust in Jackie Martin, the president of the PTA, to help tell her truth and free her of the false accusations and scandal. But the plan backfires, and Claire is put further into the spotlight when an embarrassed mom declares war.
As Claire dusts off her resume, fights the daily urge not to strangle her ex-husband and his new girlfriend, and dips her toes into the dating world one dud at a time will she find the happiness she craves or succumb to the pressure of the mean girls?